Acceptance of Terms of Usage
Intographics reserves the right to make changes to this Site and to these Terms of Usage at any time without prior notice. You should review these Terms of Usage each time you access this Site.
All the terms and conditions and/or any transactions occurring online at www.intographics.com.au are subject to the laws of the relevant Australian State. Intographics is not responsible for the delay and/or damages resulting from machinery breakdown, Acts of God, and from other actions, both governmental and otherwise, including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, and embargo. (The tools available at www.intographics.com.au to create documents is the property of Intographics. The Customer’s order shall be deemed an acceptance of Intographics’s terms. The Terms and conditions shall in all respects be governed by the relevant Australian State.)
All orders are subject to acceptance by Intographics. We may at our discretion accept or reject an order depending on factors including availability of products or services and our ability to validate payment for the products or services. We reserve the right to reject any order at any time without recourse. We also reserve the right to change the price at any time even after we receive the order.
Cancellation of an Order:
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled under any circumstances without incurring a cancellation fee. Cancellation of an order will incur a $25.00 administration fee for each and every item in the order. It is not possible to cancel an order/item once it has been approved for printing.
Returns & Refund
Due to the nature of the product, no refund can be made once the order is processed and/or shipped. Any claims for defects, damages, or shortages must be made in writing within 5 working days after delivery date or the claim will be denied. We will replace only those orders that were deem the problem of a manufacturing defect or processed incorrectly. The replacement of the order will take place only after the receipt of returned product in 100% within 10 working days from the time receipt of goods . Intographics has the right to decide what is and what not a manufacturing defect is. We will not replace the order if it is determined by us that the order was misused or mishandled by the Customer or part of the order was used and part of the order is being returned. The Customer is only entitled to replacement of the defective item can claim no further costs, loss or damage against Intographics. The extent of the liability of Intographics for the loss or damage of the goods or for loss or damage arising or resulting from the use of the goods is limited to the extent provided in this proposal and that provided in any Statute.
Intographics offers insurance and registration options on all deliveries, if the Customer chooses to have their goods delivered with an “Authority to Leave” in the case of courier delivery, or by standard post, in the case of Australia Post mail, they waive any right to refunds or reprints at Intographics’s cost. Intographics assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage occasioned by reason of delay to supply or inability to deliver caused by Acts of God, fires, tempest, strikes, lock-outs, accidents, embargoes, delays of carriers, delay in supply of materials, insurrection, riots, acts of civil or military authority, variations to awards, or from any other cause which is unavoidable or beyond the reasonable control of Web Printing. If delays do occur, the delivery date shall be correspondingly extended.
- Intographics assumes no liability for breaches of copyright that occur in using artwork supplied by the Customer, as we assumes that the Customer has the necessary permissions to utilise any items, including but not limited to, logos, photographs, drawings, wording and design elements, provided by the Customer to us in the manner in which they have been requested to be used. This includes commercial licenses for goods for resale, and photography releases for printing of photographs taken by professional photographers.
- Intographics has the right to refuse to take on an order if it is deemed by Intographics to be clearly, or possibly, in breach of copyright laws. When this is the case, a written release form may be required to be signed by the Customer asserting their right to use the property in question prior to commencement of the order.
- Intographics will not be liable for damages or other penalties caused by the inadequate specifications for goods and services given by the Customer to us. It is the Customer’s responsibility to describe order so that they are fit for their use. Intographics accepts responsibility for fitness for purpose only against the original written advice from the Customer.
- Intographics will not be responsible for design flaws, including but not limited to, typos, resolution issue or not enough bleed for cutting. As CMYK processes do not allow for colour matching to previous runs and will always vary between jobs, Intographics accept no liability for colour variations in printed products. In addition your screen is not an accurate representation of output from a printer and all proofs should be accepted as indicative guides only. Should you require accurate colour matching, please contact us for a quote on PMS spot colour printing.
- Whilst every care is taken by the Intographics to carry out the instructions of the Customer, it is the Customers responsibility to undertake a final proof reading of the order. We shall be under no liability whatever for any errors not corrected by the Customer in the final proof reading. Should the Customers alterations require additional proofs this shall be invoiced as an extra.
- All times suggested for design work for each stage of the order are estimates only and are not meant to, nor shall they be regarded, as a condition of the agreement. We will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from such estimated time period not being met. Intographics will endeavour to meet all dates, but will not assume any liability for deadlines missed due to lack of communication by the Customer, or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Should the project be postponed or cancelled by the Customer, then the Customer shall be liable for any fees, costs and expenses up to the time it is notified in writing of such cancellation.
- Intographics accepts no liability for delivery estimates given by couriers, postal services or any other Agents acting to deliver goods from Intographics to the Customer not being met.
INDEMNITY AND DISCLOSURE
The customer shall indemnify Intographics against any damage or loss suffered by Intographics arising from the infringement of patent, copyright, design, trademark or original work which arises from Intographics complying with the customer’s design, plans, specifications, text, images or instructions.
Where goods are made to the Customer’s drawings and/or specifications, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or inadequate details provided by the Customer resulting in goods not meeting specifications.